General Category > General

Congratulations Blake!!

(1/11) > >>

momitsnowme:
When are you due? Are you going to find out the sex? Are you talking names yet? Are you excited?

Parenthood is awesome and I'm really happy for you!!

jer:
Ahhh shit dude

skateandannoy:
OOOOOOOH Congratulations Blake!!! I vote to name the baby Brian!

edit to say post #420  8)

BlakeK:
Thanks guys! Amanda missed her period Thursday and took a pregnancy test last night and another this morning, both were positive. She's not more that 2 or 3 weeks pregnant. She's going to call her doctor tomorrow. I'm a little in shock about all of it. She had her IUD taken out in June and we figured it would be a while before a pregnancy but here we are. Amanda's at my younger brother's fiancée's baby shower now. I think it's cool that our kids will be about 4-5 months apart in age.

I'm really excited but nervous at the same time. I'm so afraid something will go wrong or that I will suck at raising a child from birth. I think I've done okay with my step kids but they were 9 and 15 when we moved in so my wife had them off to a great start before I stepped into the picture

We haven't talked about names yet but about Brian...

Bryan is actually my wife's crazy, abusive ex-husband's name. I also have two Brians in my family who have paranoid schizophrenia and I'd trust either one of them over Mr. Tightpants.

amanda:
Congrats buddy!  I know this is something you were really looking forward to, so I'm super excited and happy for you.  You're going to be a great dad.

Also, Nacher is a lovely, gender neutral option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version