new 2 days n daze

Started by moogle, June 08, 2016, 12:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moogle

Hey guys I am new to this band but I want to see them when they come to town. Any idea what their setlist will be like song wise? I've never been to a folk punk show only ska  8) a-any advice?

ramblinrabble

Make sure you arrive 3 hours before the show and loiter outside, smell really bad, bring 2-3 embarrassed looking dogs with bandannas on them, and ask everyone for change.

moogle

So that's what these people are into, eh?

manmagic

Quote from: ramblinrabble on June 08, 2016, 04:34:09 AM
Make sure you arrive 3 hours before the show and loiter outside, smell really bad, bring 2-3 embarrassed looking dogs with bandannas on them, and ask everyone for change.

This is pretty spot on, but in all seriousness they put on a really amazing show. Also I don't think they even know what their set list will look like even 10 minutes before they play.

skateandannoy

If you really want to ruin the surprise of what their setlist may entail, you can try checking YouTube using their advanced search method to see what live videos have been posted this month?

Advice on going to shows? Drink more water than beer during the night, don't be a dick, and stop fucking trying to crowdsurf in a room with 40 people in it. And this really has nothing to do with anything, but a little sunscreen never hurt anybody.
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

moogle

Quote from: ramblinrabble on June 08, 2016, 04:34:09 AM
I saw a dog wearing a bandana there and lol'd

ramblinrabble

I don't make this stuff up