avivatigerlily

everyone in here is pure fucking sex

i hope i can contribute in my new jumper

dakotafloyd

21 Moreland Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30307

bee

crushin on u all.

a more accurate representation of how i look right now. i dyed my fringe green.

skateandannoy

It's more like the Plan-It-Babes board.
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

FolkTheGovernment

all your punx points are belong to me
i love sharks and Godzilla

Pwoink

Bee, what a hecka sweet knee tattoo! What position was your leg in when your were getting inked?

bee

thanks! i have a different beetle on the other knee. i had to sit with my knee bent slightly, enough so that the skin wasn't scrunched up or stretched out. i need both knees touching up a bit but the one in that picture was the worst pain i've ever felt and i'm in no hurry to feel it again.

Sketchward

Quote from: avivatigerlily on June 11, 2014, 08:12:26 PM

i hope i can contribute in my new jumper.

I had to look up what the hell a jumper was on Wikipedia. I don't know what the Canadian equivalent is because I don't think I've ever seen one of these.

Quote from: skateandannoy on June 12, 2014, 01:37:10 PM
It's more like the Plan-It-Babes board.

Also, this. I have a crush on about half this thread.

Quote from: Pwoink on June 12, 2014, 05:24:43 PM
Bee, what a hecka sweet knee tattoo! What position was your leg in when your were getting inked?

Yeah, those are some sweet beetle-related tattoos. I've always had a soft spot for beetles, except when they end up swimming around in my flour and other assorted baking goods. =[

Here's me, dead center roasting some weenies in a frigid Winnipeg March.

rabbit

pronetoaccidents

me and my fiance/best friend/bandmate/muse
We're in all the magazines
Gulpin' down thorazines
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

pronetoaccidents

thanks for the heads up buddy. i figured out one of the pictures. you're just going to have to assume my girlfriend was once a gladiator and got her eyes gouged out and i'm a horribly disfigured hunchback whom no one could ever love and i saved her at the marketplace and being blind and all she couldn't see i was a monster and only saw within .. MY TRUE BEAUTIFUL HEART

Sketchward

Quote from: pronetoaccidents on June 13, 2014, 05:18:40 AM
thanks for the heads up buddy. i figured out one of the pictures. you're just going to have to assume my girlfriend was once a gladiator and got her eyes gouged out and i'm a horribly disfigured hunchback whom no one could ever love and i saved her at the marketplace and being blind and all she couldn't see i was a monster and only saw within .. MY TRUE BEAUTIFUL HEART

Sorry, your picture still isn't showing up for anyone but you - you're linking through https which is a protocol for local or secure networks. Nobody on this forum has permission to view the file, so it's showing up as a broken link for us. Try hosting on a public file site like Facebook or Imgur.

pronetoaccidents

eh its okay. everyone can probably get a good idea. i'm white. i sometimes wear those warm winter hats in the summer at basement shows. i have a black flag tattoo. i have various stick and poke disasters on various parts of my body strategically like grenades that make no sense to anyone other than a very small group of old friends, who are slowly dwindling away, i wear buddy holly glasses. i try to wear band shirts but they usually smell the worst. i pick what smells best on the top my hamper. today its my fathers fire department shirt. cool. i have curly brown hair. green eyes. the most beautiful bandmate/fiance/best friend/enabler/ lover/muse in the world. i'd be nocturnal if i didn't have to catch the tail end of my methadone program (story up 30 seconds before they close).. and yeah, thats me. i look like just about every confused 20 something desperately trying to find something to cling on to, drowning and waiting for a life vest or floating body.

Graphix

Let me undermine your statement:

Oh wait, I'm gender neutral sex as fuhq.

avivatigerlily

Quote from: Sketchward on June 13, 2014, 03:14:53 AM

i hope i can contribute in my new jumper.

I had to look up what the hell a jumper was on Wikipedia. I don't know what the Canadian equivalent is because I don't think I've ever seen one of these.

i had no idea what that that garmet was called other than a dress until my friend said hey a jumper is what you are wearing
dont blame yourself

Quote from: Graphix on June 13, 2014, 05:46:23 AM

Let me undermine your statement:

Oh wait, I'm gender neutral sex as fuhq.
this only served to embiggen my point

bee

Quote from: Sketchward on June 13, 2014, 03:14:53 AM

Quote from: Pwoink on June 12, 2014, 05:24:43 PM

Yeah, those are some sweet beetle-related tattoos. I've always had a soft spot for beetles, except when they end up swimming around in my flour and other assorted baking goods. =[

same! right before i moved from the uk to canada my friend tattooed beetles on my knees and cicadas on my wrists. hmm, maybe there should be a tattoo thread so i won't derail this one too much haha.

rory

Just hanging out on the porch with Blastoise

Just enjoying summer with my partner Sofia.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

Sketchward

I swear, does Jer just filter out the unattractive people from this forum or what? :-[

jer

Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

Anna Karina

I believe you guys are forgetting who started the thread.