Post Pictures of Yo Bad Selves mk. 3

Started by Anna Karina, June 10, 2014, 02:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rory

Went and had the best time at our little rope swing spot. Took some photos with some expired instant slide film.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

skateandannoy

https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

thujone

but really you all of you are the best... let's do lunch

pronetoaccidents

Though lovers be lost love shall not.

Anna Karina

pronetoaccidents

bee

on my birthday with some cute frenz:

standard selfies:

lindsey

Babes!

haaaaaaaaaay

rory

Since I'm being pretty candid about my transition on here and in real life, I wanted to show off my awful trash 'stashe at just over 3 months.
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

jerkemy

pronetoaccidents

pronetoaccidents

rory

Quote from: pronetoaccidents on December 14, 2015, 07:53:17 PM
The stache is a fantastic touch

I can't wait for it to be even more terrible.

Seeing you play guitar on public transit really solidifies to me that I live in a small city. There is no way anyone is doing that on one of our city buses.

pronetoaccidents

Its so lively on the subway theres usually a few dance crews, old ladies selling cotton candy, marachi bands, fellow buskers, a great midget michael jackson impersonator and a little boy from spain who plays a piano (not filled with flames).. It's actually a sustainable way of living. I just applied for a free nyc card thingy that allows for me to have a designated spot, hoping for union square, and the pigs cant hassle.

avivaaeelena

i dont honestly remember my 2005 user name that has since been deleted but if yall remember me, hey. i think i look p good these days, even with this terrible webcam

Courtney

ramblinrabble

pronetoaccidents

pronetoaccidents

pronetoaccidents

apparently a very interesting read..

ramblinrabble

amanda

Rob and I got civil unioned last month! It was supposed to get me on his insurance but then they decided to stop covering non-federal spouses this year after we had already done it. It made my mom really happy and we had a fun day, so it was still worth it.

Joe