Post Pictures of Yo Bad Selves mk. 3

Started by Anna Karina, June 10, 2014, 02:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rory

Thought your partner was Alexis for a minute there
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

Graphix

Graphix

Quote from: kw on January 04, 2015, 04:11:08 PM

my partner, vic, and i on new years eve. we went to a closed dinner at the amazing local vegan bakery/restaurant, rise above. we decided to get dressed up and ended up wearing close to the same outfit. i lead a charmed life nowadays.

I sent you an email the other day Kyle.
I don't know if you got it.
Either way, you guys look to me, like qt3.14s

kw

wesssssss, got no email from ya partner. which saddens me greatly. maybe try resending?

lovelyseaside

kw! looking snazzy! & yr lady is super cute too! <3 here's my mug. my hair has grown so much since i've been on this forum haha.

kw

awww hey alexis! your hair is killing it right now, and that choker is perf. well played as always.

Phitney

I'm the one on the left ready to blow a whistle at people. You can see part of the catbus on my helmet.

bee

one of the most important people ever in my life came to toronto to stay with me. we have known each other 13/14 years and managed to figure out a lot of weird stuff that happened between us over the years. it was pretty awesome. he also made us wear crowns.

also i found that standing under this light in the place where i live makes me look other worldly.

Anna Karina

lindsey

momitsnowme

kw

lindsey

rory

Went on tour and it was kind of like this
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

pronetoaccidents

everyone is beautiful and nothing hurts
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

pronetoaccidents

Though lovers be lost love shall not.

mohawk_mike

Courtney

The hint of a moustache indicates you are getting kinda old, Skuyler.

I'm friends with most of you on facebook so you've already seen this. Oh well.

Phitney

Courtney, I love that picture! Where was that at? Was there a neat thing that happened in Hampton Roads? Figures something cool would happen after I moved.

Courtney

Yeah, it was O'Connor Brewery's annual festival! Norfolk generally has a lot of fun events going on in spring and summer, before it starts dying a slow death in the fall.

kw

kw