REAL people- an endangered species

Started by pronetoaccidents, July 27, 2014, 08:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pronetoaccidents

just when i lose faith in nyc, humanity, truth, art, etc something "coincidental" happens.. last night after a beautiful day with my baby i ran into a man sitting in the train station surrounded by all his beautiful art. i stop and talk to him a bit. i ask his name. he said he doesn't have one. i told him i love his art and wanted to buy something and he said "i don't sell my art. it's not mine to sell. it came to me from somewhere and who am i to tell someone else they have to pay?" and he let me pick out my favorite and he made a frame for it and everything. i don't know how else to describe the work of art other than a "masterpiece" and i'm not exaggerating or being dramatic. coincides with the books i've been re-reading about deconstructing capitalism, communist theories put into practice, etc, etc, and i think of stupid yuppies who sell their thrift shop shirts which they spray paint some stupid stencil on for 50 bucks or the galleries filled with a giant blank canvas and someone wrote "cunt" in the center and splashed a bucket of diarrhea on the canvass and sell it for a million for old art hags to come with their old husbands who stroke their pubic hair goatee and drink wine and admire the "fine art".. life is funny and refreshingly refreshing at times.. don't let your guard down and don't give up

anyone come across any "real" (for lack of a more articulate word) people in your travels through life?
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

IMAWRAETHTHU

FEELIN' IT!

Real people are anti system
Kindness is anti system
WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHATEVER YOU DO, WHERE EVER YOU ARE, YOU DON'T DESERVE ABUSE!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!