1) Can Vitamin C 2) Big Star Kangaroo 3) Psychic Ills See You There 4) The Kinks Lazy Old Sun 5) Chad VanGaalen Sunshine Snare Hits 6) Joe Strummer & the Mescaleros Johnny Appleseed 7) Loudon Wainwright III The Swimming Song The Coasters Down in Mexico 9) Tommy James & the Shondells Crystal Blue Persuasion 10) Bob Dylan Romance in Durango
Apparently this is how I bide my time while drinking through a cold.
50. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) dir. Andrew Dominik 49. Antichrist (2009) dir. Lars Von Trier 48. Adaptation (2002) dir. Spike Jonze 47. The Royal Tenenbaums (2001) dir. Wes Anderson 46. Rust and Bone (2012) dir. Jacques Audiard 45. Yi Yi (2000) dir. Edward Yang 44. No Country for Old Men (2007) dir. Joel and Ethan Coen 43. Solaris (2002) dir. Steven Soderbergh 42. Hard to Be a God (2013) dir. Aleksey German 41. I Heart Huckabees (2004) dir. David O. Russell 40. The Raid: Redemption (2011) dir. Gareth Evans 39. Take Shelter (2011) dir. Jeff Nichols 38. Sleep Tight (2012) dir. Jaume Balagueró 37. The Proposition (2005) dir. John Hillcoat 36. City of God (2002) dir. Fernando Meirelles 35. George Washington (2000) dir. David Gordon Green 34. Oldboy (2003) dir. Park Chan-wook 33. Why Don’t You Play In Hell? (2013) dir. Sion Sono 32. The Wrestler (2008) dir. Darren Aronofsky 31. Dogtooth (2009) dir. Yorgos Lanthimos 30. Conversations with Other Women (2005) dir. Hans Canosa 29. Bernie (2012) dir. Richard Linklater 28. Children of Men (2006) dir. Alfonso Cuarón 27. Snowtown (2012) dir. Justin Kurzel 26. Enter the Void (2010) dir. Gaspar Noé 25. We Need To Talk About Kevin (2011) dir. Lynne Ramsay 24. Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009) dir. Wes Anderson 23. Inside (2007) dir. Julien Maury and Alexandre Bustillo 22. Wet Hot American Summer (2001) dir. David Wain 21. Milk (2008) dir. Gus Van Sant 20. Calvaire (2004) dir. Fabrice Du Welz 19. American Splendor (2003) dir. Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini 18. Caché (2005) dir. Michael Haneke 17. Zodiac (2007) dir. David Fincher 16. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (2005) dir. Shane Black 15. Wendy and Lucy (2008) dir. Kelly Reichardt 14. Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives (2010) dir. Apichatpong Weerasethakul 13. Martha Marcy May Marlene (2011) dir. Sean Durkin 12. Killer Joe (2012) dir. William Friedkin 11. Inherent Vice (2014) dir. Paul Thomas Anderson 10. In the Mood for Love (2000) dir. Wong Kar-Wai 9. It’s Such a Beautiful Day (2012) dir. Don Hertzfeldt 8. I Saw the Devil (2011) dir. Kim Jee-woon 7. The Squid and the Whale (2005) dir. Noah Baumbach 6. Inglourious Basterds (2009) dir. Quentin Tarantino 5. A Serious Man (2009) dir. Joel and Ethan Coen 4. Let the Right One In (2008) dir. Tomas Alfredson 3. Synecdoche, New York (2008) dir. Charlie Kaufman 2. There Will Be Blood (2007) dir. Paul Thomas Anderson 1. A Prophet (2009) dir. Jacques Audiard
I don't recall which airline has the discount but I recall people buying Fest tickets via the deal for cheap. A friend of mine is having his bachelor party in New Orleans later this year and I'd like to go but I can't really afford too expensive of a ticket to get there.
01. TUT Kids These Days 02. Vince Staples 65 Hunnid 03. Joey Bada$$ Christ Conscious 04. Isaiah Rashad Heavenly Father 05. OG Maco & Key! U Guessed It 06. Father Look At Wrist (Ft. iLoveMakonnen & Key!) 07. Lucki Eck$ Witchcraft 08. clipping. Work Work (Ft. Cocc Pistol Cree) 09. Run the Jewels Love Again (Akinyele Back) (Ft. Gangsta Boo) 10. 100s Ten Freaky Hoes (Ft. Redinho) 11. Young Thug, A$AP Ferg & Freddie Gibbs Old English 12. Rae Sremmurd Lit Like Bic 13. Cult Mountain SMFDB 14. Step Brothers Just Step 15. Rich Gang I Got 16. Lil Herb Designer 17. Metro Thuggin' Warrior
Note: some people might argue a few of these aren’t horror films, but also those people are dumb idiots who are wrong.
50. Under the Skin (2014) 49. Joshua (2007) 48. Pontypool (2008) 47. The Children (2008) 46. Dawn of the Dead (2004) 45. The Conjuring (2013) 44. Irreversible (2002) 43. Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil (2010) 42. 28 Days Later (2002) 41. Bug (2006) 40. Edmond (2005) 39. American Psycho (2000) 38. The Loved Ones (2009) 37. Splinter (2008) 36. Cabin Fever (2002) 35. Behind The Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon (2006) 34. Time of the Wolf (2004) 33. Deadgirl (2008) 32. Feast (2005) 31. Ils (2006) 30. Berberian Sound Studio (2012) 29. Slither (2006) 28. Antichrist (2009) 27. [rec]2 (2009) 26. Martyrs (2008) 25. Left Bank (2008) 24. Amer (2009) 23. Cheap Thrills (2014) 22. Eden Lake (2008) 21. The Descent (2005) 20. House of the Devil (2009) 19. Vinyan (2008) 18. Zodiac (2007) 17. Hotel (2004) 16. Dumplings (2004) 15. We Need To Talk About Kevin (2011) 14. Noroi (2005) 13. Ginger Snaps (2000) 12. Kidnapped (2011) 11. We Are What We Are (2013) 10. Sleep Tight (2012) 9. Killer Joe (2011) 8. Audition (2000) 7. A Tale of Two Sisters (2003) 6. [rec] (2007) 5. Snowtown (2011) 4. Inside (2007) 3. I Saw The Devil (2010) 2. Calvaire (2004) 1. Let The Right One In (2008)
Here's a thread for posting your finds/collections/whatever, and also for if you wanna try and sell anything on the board.
I found out (rather quickly) that I'm getting temporarily laid off for a month and I'm kind of really freaking out about money right now, so I'm in the process of adding all of my collection to discogs and trying to sell them.
Here's my collection (in progress, it will probably take me awhile to fully update everything). If you would like to buy anything off me, please tell me and I will try and negotiate a price!:
I'll just post them all in this thread when I make them.
Started out as a mix dealing with obsession, but I branched out slightly as I went on.
BMP Presents... EVERY HEART IS A LONESOME HUNTER (2014) 
01) Chris Bell I Am The Cosmos 02) Elvis Costello I Want You 03) Richard Hawley For Your Lover Give Some Time 04) Madeline I Know You Won't 05) Fiona Apple Hot Knife 06) Andrew Bird Heretics (Early Version) 07) The Czars Drug 08) Low Silver Rider 09) Chad VanGaalen Weighted Sin 10) Timber Timbre Lonesome Hunter 11) Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds Idiot Prayer 12) Ed Harcourt Love Is A Minor Key
Please let me know if the link is broken, and I will try to fix it. Thanks.
Been real emotional lately. I should be happy because my best friend from college is finally coming out to visit next month after me trying to convince him for six years. But lately I've had this incredibly heavy feeling that something absolutely dreadful is going to happen in the next few months. Feels like those cartoons where a cloud just constantly pours down on you and no one else.
Review movies, post what you watched today, post trailers for upcoming movies, etc.
Here's a list of movies I've watched (for the first time) between May until now:
The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane 3/5 Stranger by the Lake 3.5/5 Cold in July 3.5/5 Medium Cool 4/5 Moneyball 4/5 Far Out Isn’t Far Enough: The Tomi Ungerer Story 3.5/5 Gideon’s Army 3/5 Hard to Be a God 4.5/5 The Times of Harvey Milk 4/5 The Case Against 8 3.5/5 Sabotage 2.5/5 The Internship 1.5/5 The Immigrant 3.5/5 Enough Said 3.5/5 The Hurt Locker 3/5 The Battered Bastards of Baseball 3/5 Don’t Deliver Us from Evil 3/5 Where the Buffalo Roam 2.5/5 Splice 2/5 Now You See Me 1/5 Autoluminescent: Rowland S Howard 4/5 42 2.5/5 They Came Together 4/5 Awakenings 3/5 The Raid 2 4.5/5 Snowpiercer 3.5/5 Magic 3/5 Oldboy (2013) 1.5/5 Cop Land 3.5/5 Harry Dean Stanton: Partly Fiction 3.5/5 Afflicted 3/5 Warrior 3/5 Doubt 3/5 Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory 4/5 Paradise Lost 2: Revelations 4/5 Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills 4/5 Brother's Keeper 4/5 Birth of the Living Dead 3/5 The Driver 4/5 Hit and Run 3/5 Dear Mr. Watterson 2.5/5 Hard Time 3.5/5 The Frozen Ground 2/5 Marc Maron: Thinky Pain 3.5/5 Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy 4.5/5 Oculus 3.5/5 Straight Time 4.5/5 Still Bill 3/5 Blue Chips 2.5/5 Don Jon 2/5 In the Loop 3.5/5 Juice 3/5 Headhunters 4/5 Submarine 3.5/5 The Double 4.5/5 Child of God 1.5/5 Bullhead 3/5 Rust and Bone 4/5 The Sacrament 3.5/5 Jodorowsky’s Dune 4/5
On my bus ride home from work tonight, I saw the most beautiful woman with really short hair sitting a few seats in front of me. She was staring out the window while running her fingers through her hair and it was the most soothing thing. How do people not just stare at each other all the time? I wanted to compliment her hair but talking to people is, like, not my thing, y'know?
They're taking me down, my friend And as they usher me off to my end Will I bid you adieu? Or will I be seeing you soon? If what they say around here is true Then we'll meet again Me and you
My time is at hand, my dove They're gunna pass me to that house above Is Heaven just for victims, dear? Where only those in pain go? Well it takes two to tango We will meet again, my love I know
If you're in Heaven then you'll forgive me, dear Because that's what they do up there If you're in Hell, then what can I say You probably deserved in anyway I guess I'm gunna find out any day For we'll meet again And there'll be Hell to pay
Your face comes to me from the depths, dear Your silent mouth mouths, 'Yes", dear Dark red and big with blood They're gunna shut me down, my love They're gunna launch me into the stars Well, all things come to pass Glory hallelujah
This prayer is for you, my love Sent on the wings of a dove An idiot prayer of empty words Love, dear, is strictly for the birds We each get what we deserve My little snow white dove Rest assured